Hello, my sinful followers!
It’s me again with more smut news for you!
You might remember my previous post where I shared where to find the English translations for many TL Comics like the ones that have anime adaptations. I know $$$ might have been an issue for many of you, but guess what?! This time I found a website that has ongoing EN translations for TL Comics for FREE!!!↴
I came across Manga.club, which “
is an online manga service providing official manga for FREE!” (Don’t forget to check out their Twitter, too!)
Too good to be true? Well, you will not find the ones with anime adaptations such as Amai Choubatsu, 25-sai no Joshi Kousei, etc. but there are some interesting titles. Something is better than nothing, right?
There’s also other genres available. Definitely worth a try. 😉
Update (2018.06.12): “Ticket and Coin System”
- You will receive 3 tickets every time you sign in to Manga.club, aka you will only be able to read 3 chapters every day. The tickets will recharge every 24 hours.
- Some chapters will be coins only, but they will be available to read for free when they are first released.
- The first chapter of every manga is always available for FREE.
- The newest chapter of every manga will be FREE until the next update.
Shirayukihime to 7 Nin no Koibito to iu 18 kin Otomege Heroine ni Tenseishiteshimatta Ore ga Zenryoku de Oujitachi kara Nigeru Hanashi
- JP: 18禁乙女ゲームのヒロインに転生した俺が王子たちから逃げる話 (18 Kin Otome Game No Heroine Ni Tensei Shita Ore Ga Oji Tachi Kara Nigeru Hanashi)
- EN: I Was Reborn as the Heroine of an X-Rated Game… Now I Run from Princes (Renta!)
5 vol. are available in EN at Renta!, they are $1 each. Vol. 6 is scheduled to come out on April 18. (There are currently 6 vol. in JP)
Release Date: 2018.05.18
Type: Paperback Comics
Liesl’s Sinful Corner:
I have totally not been admiring this cover for the past few hours or so. I totally did not make it my phone wallpaper. Hot fucking dayum, they’re both so sexy!!! (＾་།＾)
A gentle lover vs a sadistic/rough lover. I love Yamato, but I can’t escape Aki, is this how Hina feels?! lmfao
I’ve been asked a few times about where you can read the TL Comics that have anime adaptations and guess what?! I found some websites that have ongoing EN translations for many TL Comics↴
I came across Coolmic.me, “a Japanese e-comics store website available for smartphone”
only at the moment
, after clicking a not-so-safe-for-work image on Twitter. lmfao (Hey, No regrets!)
- 25-year-old High School Girl, I Wouldn’t Do This With a Kid (25-sai no Joshi Kousei)
- “At This Rate…I’ll Cum…” The Guard’s Persistent Body Exams Caught Up in Prison with No Escape (Amai Choubatsu: Watashi wa Kanshu Senyou Pet / “Kono Mama ja…Iku…” Kanshu no Shitsuyou na Shintaikensa)
- My Matching Partner is My Student and a Troublemaker (Omiai Aite wa Oshiego Tsuyoki na, Mondaiji)
- A Predator in a Skirt (Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono Deshita)
- On a Lustful Night Mingling with a Priest (
Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni…)
If you don’t like Coolmic, you can always try Renta! They have a lot of TL Comics, but only two of the anime that have aired so far.
- “At This Rate, I’m Gonna Come…” -The Warden’s Relentless Pat-Down-
(Amai Choubatsu: Watashi wa Kanshu Senyou Pet / “Kono Mama ja…Iku…” Kanshu no Shitsuyou na Shintaikensa)
- The Beast Beneath the Skirt
(Skirt no Naka wa Kedamono Deshita)
※Just type in the the Site Name + EN Tittle on google and you should find it. (Ex. Renta!
The Beast Beneath the Skirt) Keep in mind that Coolmic’s full site is only accessible via mobile only at the moment.
Coolmic vs Renta: Which one is better?
Well it depends, both are fine. It’s really going to depend on your situation and your preferences, whether it’s the price, the waiting time, the quality, etc:
Translation Quality: Both seem fine.
- Coolmic: Weekly, pretty consistent imo.
- Renta: They have a release schedule, but updates for each series varies. Sometimes a series doesn’t get updated for quite a while, pretty inconsistent and frustrating if you ask me.
Quality: Both seem fine, but sometimes I prefer Renta’s font 100x better. Their font is more appealing to my eye!
Price: Coolmic seems to be cheaper than Renta!, not by a lot but something is better than nothing. From what I noticed, Coolmic goes by individual chapters, while Renta bundles around 2 chapters in a volume. (Approx. 6 Coolmic Chapters = 1 Renta Volume. Though it may vary by series) Coolmic also offers the first chapter for free and sometimes offers several free chapters from different series for a certain amount of time.
Liesl’s Sinful Corner:
I’m going to be completely honest: I absolutely hate ticketing/coin systems with digital manga! It’s expensive in the long run. Having a budget is important & I would much rather pay a monthly subscription. I’ve used both Renta! & Coolmic, but the one thing I don’t like about Renta! is that they sometimes take months to update a series I’m reading. I’m patient, but it’s a long wait and when I don’t see a released in their schedule for a very long time I worry whether it’s been forgotten due to low popularity or something. lol
In case you’re wondering what the image that clickbaited me to Coolmic was: “What She Fell On Was The Tip Of My Dick” …OMG lol
Title: 保護者失格。一線を越えた夜 (Hogosha Shikakku. Issen wo Koeta Yoru.)
Author: つきのおまめ (Tsukino Omame)